Unique instruments, by design, developed over 35 years Designed to last forever, no obsolescence.
Our instruments are non-intercepting
the beam is not stopped, not disturbed.
Installed on more than 110 medical accelerators for proton,
Our instruments don’t intercept the beam
Magnetic or electrical fields are sensed to determine
More than 99% of the world high-energy particle accelerators use our instruments, i.e., more than 1000 accelerators in total, in Europe, Asia, North and South America, Australia.
Bergoz Instrumentation has no competitor, because we don’t do the same things as others do.
- Single pulse 5pC charge measured with 50fCrms noise: Turbo-ICT on SwissFEL, PAL-XFEL, Soleil, soon LCLS-II
- Single MIP electron measured on the fly with 30% quantum efficiency by BLM, in >3500 beam loss spots
- Extracted CW heavy ion beam measured with sub-nA resolution by FCT at GANIL, RIKEN
- Least lateral sensitivity and bunch length dependance of Integrating Current Transformer, on CERN-LHC
- Fault current tolerance of a 10-uA resolution DCCT: Survives 100 kA 4/10us discharge, IPCT tested by CESI S-band beam position measured with 2e-5 rms noise: S-BPM at LANL, ANL
- Halo high-resolution measurement 6-sigma off centroid, by VWM at YerPhy.